statcounter

Sunday, April 22, 2007

sunday sunday

i spent today alternating between working out, laying on my back in the sun, laying on my front in the sun, and laying on my side watching playoff hockey. i’ve figured out the exact time i need to be in the sun (per side) to keep my tan looking healthy. couple that with my long-held knowledge of the perfect amount of diet coke to replace with whisky in the sixteen ounce bottles to get the correct taste and there is no question that my outdoor skills are superior to most others’. knot tying? florae identification? my butler handles such things as those.

3 comments:

  1. you should really think about getting a tanning bed. although you might not have the room, you have to admit it's a cool luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may not have the room? what do you think the downstairs "tanning" room is for? my problem with tanning beds has to do with both the cancer and unpleasantness of drinking while lying horizontal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had assumed the "tanning" room was for tanning hides and other leather work you do in your spare time.

    ReplyDelete