statcounter

Friday, May 31, 2013

baum boulevard

when a man’s an empty kettle he should be on his mettle
someone once called me robotic.  i think it was a comment on the lengths i go to not waver from my logic-based decisions.  even in the face of overwhelming emotion i try to do what is right and not what any particular urge pulls me toward. 

i hear a beat (thump, thump).  how sweet!
however, giving in to emotions is one of the greatest things about being human and i allow myself to become overwhelmed as often as i can when my actions in this state don’t affect others or have a small probability of negative consequences.

just to register emotion: jealousy, devotion
recently i listened to “evil bee” by menomena, a song about yearning to be a machine.  the amazing bass breakdown and overall musical genius of that song made me yearn instead to be human. i think, however, i got the point quite clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment