statcounter

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

earning and taking

people are generally upset with air attacks. people don't like to be aimed at. people think, hey, what ever happened to life being predictable? what ever happened to consistent improvement?

this is how cnn depicts life. they don't talk about reasons, or desires. nobody comes out and says, hey, war is what prepares me for worse. starving is what lowers others' expectations of me. if i get out now, will they still want to interview me? no, leave me here.

most people want to feel entitled. they want air attacks. they want to be aimed at. they think, now i deserve it. now, give me what you have, because i've earned it. destruction improves both ends of the socio-economic spectrum. unless you live in china.

No comments:

Post a Comment