statcounter

Monday, May 08, 2006

how i spent my summer/evening

last night my night was fun. i went to millvale. i saw my friend rebecca. we saw her deli guy. we laughed at jokes. we heard music from russian circles, mewithoutyou, and minus the bear. russian circles was good. they played like a rocket pop from the icecream man on a hot day. mewithoutyou could have done without their lead singer. he was bad. minus the bear was more fun than a slip-n-slide. they played old and new tunes, but none from the first e.p. oh well it was still cool and fun. i would definitely go see them again. it was the best vacation ever.

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you! I'm glad that I toughed it out and stayed even though I was sick! Can't wait until Glenn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. t. price, shame on you for imagining an outing and then following up your imagination with a fictitious confirmation through the comment section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom's a fictitious confirmation. snap.(t.price one, grandma zero)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete