statcounter

Thursday, May 11, 2006

the pinnacle of my week

please tell me that one of you caught the 6:30 EST we are the eighties on vh1 classic yesterday. it was like something out of a dream. i hit the channel halfway through the program, hoping to catch some sheila e. or pebbles but instead found a manifestation of my own subconscious. first a young phil collins stole a prince keyboard riff in “sussudio”. next, whitney showed me the way to love myself with flashbacks to her youth in “greatest love of all”. and finally huey lewis’ “hip to be square” gave me the confidence to continue working out most every day and watching what i eat. it was probably the greatest sequence of videos ever played on vh1. somewhere patrick bateman is smiling hollowly.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete